Friday, February 19, 2010

Has Anyone Bought From Car Auctions Has Anyone Bought A Car From EBAY Autos Before?

Has anyone bought a car from EBAY Autos before? - has anyone bought from car auctions

How do you like? On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most complicated, what you done in your life, how easy was it? I think to buy a car here because I listen to stories of people buying the cars from the showroom like 2-3000 dollars. I know its a bit like an auction, but I am concerned that what I used to make money? "Can anyone recommend something for me?

2 comments:

Pamela C said...

Hello, I bought and sold cars on Ebay and will be happy to help.
I recommend using eBay to buy a car. Be cautious and careful.
You can easily search for vehicles that are intended from home .. I continued my research in 50 or 100 miles. . the distance they are willing to see to drive the car.
The first thing I want to be when you consider that list is the seller feedback if there are proposals that it is not 99 or 100 .. not even the list .. Keep going.
On the other side .. keep all the cars are compared and ask you to come see the car .. Make sure that the seller is a local collection and transfer of ownership ..
EBay is the largest car dealer on the Internet .. where the buyer and seller protection. If you have any questions, please let me Aline ..
Most eBay sellers are trustworthy and reliable .. There are a few risks and can be smart and stay away from them
Good Luck

aquarius said...

No. .. But a word of warning. Never, ever condemn a car or a start-up costs, without seeing that some firsthand.There fraud entirely convincing.

Post a Comment