Monday, January 18, 2010

Share Trading Game How To Start My Own Share Trading Account At The Age Of19?am I Legible For It,intersted As A Commerce Student?

How to start my own share trading account at the age of19?am i legible for it,intersted as a commerce student? - share trading game

I started my own Demat account in Germany, I have some knowledge of the damage because I play the game of trading in shares www.moneybhai.com .. I want to work there (in my free time) .. Plz .. I suggest some ideas for this. (Many thanks in advance)

2 comments:

Focus said...

Trading in the securities markets is very risky. Skip it on the market euphoria of the virtual games. While providing an overview of the market, or not at the risk of trading on the stock market are real.

dinu_paw... said...

Yes U Can

see also my blog

Post a Comment