Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Scion Tc Ground Effects Question Regarding Custom Ordered Scion TC With Optional Features..?

Question regarding custom ordered Scion tC with optional features..? - scion tc ground effects

I am pleased to get a Scion tC in 2009, and many optional features that I plan to have included. For more detailed:

Pedestal Spoiler
Sports Silencer
Blue LED illumination soil
Improvements door informed
Ground Effects Body Kit
Fog lights
Control of carbon fiber
and perhaps the sports

My question is anyone know how to use the time to be taken as a rule, the car passing order to adapt to additional features? My current car is a 2007, which I bought tC diagram on the right, so I do not know much about cars are currently taking custom orders in order to get to the dealership. If someone has ordered a CT scan, and custom I could estimate the time to go for the car, I like it. I'm not a master of patience, so I have an idea of how long I wait have.lol

Thank you!

Laura
_

0 comments:

Post a Comment